OUR UNIQUE METHODOLOGY
1. No written work
2. No grammatical explanation
3. Formatted bouncing is the chief technique
5. Response to cues for dialogue practice
6. Continues output by the learners
1) English fluency drill – A set of 20 lessons
a) 100’s of structures and cues
b) Using the right tense
c) Positives, negatives and questions – How to use them?
d) extensive practice
d) substitution drill
e) Commands and requests
f) Practice of different tense patterns
g) Almost 4500 sentences for practice
e) British model of pronunciation
2) English pronunciation
a) The 44 sounds of English
b) Pronouncing the alphabet right
c) How spelling is not a guide to English pronunciation
d) Sounds unique to English
e) Tricky sounds – knowing the differences
f) Words often mispronounces in India
g) practice of few words
f) Right pausing
g) stress patterns
f) An intro into phonetic spelling
g) British model of pronunciation
3) Paradigm practice – 20 lessons
Practice of the tense structures.
100’s of sentences and patterns for practice.
4) BONUS SECTION –
60 additional lessons for listening and practicing
WHO CAN LEARN?
1 Those who studied English for a few years either in a school or a college and yet are not confident in English.
2 All those whose exposure has been restricted to written English.
3 Teachers, students, housewives, professionals, jobseekers and anyone who want to develop their Spoken English skills.
4 Those who have some fluency and confidence in spoken English and would like to fine-tune their language.
5 Anyone who wants to acquire a global accent.
WHY PAAGIKK INFO SOLUTIONS?
- Products backed by over 15 years of research.
- Focus on English as it is spoken globally.
- Your English improves from the very first lesson.
- Your confidence level will go up.
- Your mouth will get tuned to speak English.
- You can totally overcome fear of grammar.
What do you get when you enroll for the course?
- one year online access of the video lessons.
- A book : English Expert – the end of Anglophobia
- Free access to a private facebook group to clarify your doubts and chat with experts.
PAAGIKK TEAM SUPPORT
24X7 online support
9am to 6pm over phone Monday to Saturday.